We affirm the five “Solas” of the Protestant Reformation:
- SOLA SCRIPTURA - The Bible alone can bind the conscience of believers and is infallible, inerrant and sufficient.
- SOLA FIDE - Justification is by faith alone. The merit of Christ imputed to us by faith is the sole ground of our acceptance by God.
- SOLUS CHRISTUS - Christ is the only mediator through whose work we are redeemed.
- SOLA GRATIA - Our salvation rests solely on the work of God’s unfathomable grace for us and in us.
- SOLI DEO GLORIA - To God alone belongs the glory.