- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and
authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
We affirm the five “Solas” of the Protestant Reformation:
- SOLA SCRIPTURA - The Bible alone can bind the conscience of believers and is infallible, inerrant and sufficient.
- SOLA FIDE - Justification is by faith alone. The merit of Christ imputed to us by faith is the sole ground of our acceptance by God.
- SOLUS CHRISTUS - Christ is the only mediator through whose work we are redeemed.
- SOLA GRATIA - Our salvation rests solely on the work of God’s unfathomable grace for us and in us.
- SOLI DEO GLORIA - To God alone belongs the glory.